Do you want to work with brands such as Domino’s Pizza, Bourjois and Max Factor? Do you want to push yourself creatively and technically? Then Spunky Digital is the agency for you.
Spunky Digital is an independent creative and digital marketing agency with a presence in Bangkok and London. We help brands of all shapes and sizes improve their engagement with their target audiences and achieve their business objectives.
The main areas that Spunky Digital helps brands with are website design and development, social media marketing, SEO and Google Ads.
You will be working closely with designers, social media managers and account managers to plan and implement strong social media campaigns that will add value to our clients’ brands.
You will make sure that the brilliant content created by the rest of the agency gets seen by the right people at the right times.
- Ongoing communication with clients and internal teams, including joining meetings.
- Work closely with all the account teams to set and deliver paid advertising strategies that align closely with the key social and business objectives of our social media clients.
- Help plan and implement strategies, Ad content and Ad campaigns for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Plan and implement Google Ad campaigns.
- Work with the Spunky Digital creative design team and Social Media Managers on the ad schedule for social media.
- Monitor ongoing Ad campaigns and optimize as required
- Monthly and quarterly reports, including data analysis, insights and future advertising strategy.
- Excellent English and Thai language skills – spoken and written
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing Agency
- Technical experience with back end advertising platforms like Facebook Ad Manager and Google Ads
- Strong interest in developing knowledge in social media and digital marketing
- An Analytical, data-driven mindset
- Confident with numbers & spreadsheets
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a fast learner
- Must be a good team player
- Proactive and motivated with a positive attitude
- Works well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- A fun and energetic personality
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Thai nationals only
- Work with local, regional and international brands
- Opportunities for personal development and growth
- 5 day work week
- Close to Ekkamai BTS station
- Overtime pay
- Medical insurance from day one
- Regular team outings and parties