Spunky Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Spunky Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a marketing agency based in Bangkok, Thailand. We are a growing team of dedicated individuals working together to help our partner brands succeed in their marketing efforts. Our main focuses are on branding, websites, and social media marketing, though we offer many other complimentary services.
Our main focuses are on branding, websites, and social media marketing, though we offer many other complementary services.
You will be working closely with designers and account managers to plan and implement strong social media campaigns that will add value to our clients’ brands.
- Help plan strategies, content and Ad campaigns for social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, LINE@, etc.
- Work with the Spunky Digital account executives and design team on the content schedule for social media
- Creating social media strategy and content including captions in Thai and English for international brands
- Scheduling content on a month by month basis using social media platforms and software
- Paid Media management – implementing and monitoring paid Ad campaigns
- Monitoring social media channels and managing responses on social media platforms
- Monthly and quarterly reports, including data analysis and insights
- Keeping up to date with new industry changes and learning about how they may impact our output
- Excellent English and Thai language skills – spoken and written
- Strong interest in developing knowledge in social media and digital marketing
- Well-organised with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and fast learning
- Must be a good team player
- Proactive and motivated with positive attitude
- Works well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- A fun and energetic personality
- At least 1 year working experience in Social Media Management or a similar field is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Thai nationals only
- Work with local, regional and international brands
- Opportunities for personal development and growth
- 5 day work week
- Close to Ekkamai BTS station
- Overtime pay
- Medical insurance after probation period
- Regular team outings and staff parties